World Economic Forum states that 50% of all companies are accelerating efforts towards automation due to Covid-19. This poses new requirements for how you operate your marketing and sales functions. CMOs will need to revisit organizational design, processes as well as skills and competences for a rapidly approaching automated future:
- How to increase automation levels systematically across all aspects of sales and marketing?
- How to deliver automated and tailored customer experiences on a 1:1 level, at scale?
- How to let data and algorithms do more of the decisioning?
Watch to hear
- What increasing your automation level by 100x will require from your organizational design and operating model
- What are the typical productivity blockers?
- What competencies you need in the future when data and automation is taking more and more care of your marketing and sales